Relocating to Central Ohio
If you are moving from another part of Ohio, another state in the USA, or another country, Brenner Property Group at KW Capital Partners offers a white glove experience to help make your move an excellent experience!
How do we do all of this? We have expert, hard-working agents who understand our job is not just to unlock front doors for you. We are here to be a complete relocation service for you, helping you through the entire process. We also have an admin who will act as your concierge for all of the items that are not directly related to the buying/selling of real estate. Our team is here to serve you, and we want you to have a wonderful move.
Counties in Ohio that we serve: Franklin | Delaware | Union | Licking | Knox | Marion | Morrow | Madison | Fayette | Pickaway | Fairfield | Ottowa | Sandusky | Erie
- We know Greater Columbus. Our Team Lead has lived in the Columbus area since 1980, and our agents know the various neighborhoods, lifestyles, and vibes throughout Central Ohio. We are your Greater Columbus experts.
- Virtual showings. When you are relocating, sometimes you move sight unseen. We understand how difficult that can be, and we will walk you through your final housing selections with detailed, lengthy virtual showings* — live, with your agent. We literally go to the house, have you join us on a live platform from your computer, and we zoom in on hardwood, open the refrigerator doors, show you the dents in the wall, and otherwise allow you to see the entire property virtually with us. We usually take about an hour at each property, walking you through ever nook and cranny so that you have a solid visualization.
- Move in cleaning. We offer all of our clients who are moving into Greater Columbus a move-in cleaning. A cleaning crew will provide a detailed clean of the entire home, including cleaning out the refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, bathrooms, and pantry. This helps to ensure that you are not moving into someone else’s mess.
- Taking delivery. When you are moving, if you have ordered furniture or other items, we can work with you and the moving/delivery company to accept delivery for you at your new property. That way, you can move into your new home without having to sleep on air mattresses for a week — show up, and your house will be ready to go.
- Moving company. If you need assistance with moving companies (i.e., your work is not providing one for you), we are helping to recommend our top favorites that will provide you with a superior level of service.
- Getting to know your neighborhood. If you have children, we will be happy to arrange school tours for and/or with you, so that you may tour the building(s), meet the leadership, and get a feel for where your child(ren) will be attending school. We can do this virtually, or with you in person if you’re in town. We are happy to show you the nearby playgrounds, points of attraction, and even treat you to lunch or dinner during one of the days you’re in town or after you have moved in. We want you to understand the neighborhood and know what it has to offer you!
- Selling your existing home. If you have a home to sell, we will help you by either listing it (in areas where we have a licensed agent) or working with a referral partner. Ask us about how working with us on the sale and purchase simultaneously benefits your pocket book!
- Timing. If you need to carefully time your closings, possessions, and other elements, we will be here to stay on the vendors, keep things on track, and organize everything for you.
- Shipping pets, automobiles, and other precious items. Not everything can put in the moving truck or on an airplane. We will help you find the right companies to assist you so that your move is pleasant.
- Utilities and services. We will help you get your utilities turned on/off, and set you back up with whatever services you need.
- International. If you need assistance with visas, passports, or other international moving, please let us know as far in advance as possible. We will be happy to assist.
*Sellers must give permission for virtual showings, and the videos and photos may not be posted publicly by the buyers or the agents.